See link below for Workflow between Flex Catering and MYOB:
1. The Customer reconciliation between the 2 systems is done by the Company Name first. If the Company Name is empty then First and Last Name is used to match the Customers between the 2 systems, Flex Catering and MYOB.
2. Company Name MUST be unique. Hence if the Company Name already exists in MYOB, it will be updated as per Flex Catering. If there is no Company Name, then it will validate user by First and Last name.
3. If the Customer is not found in MYOB (see item 3 on how customers are reconciled), the import process will create a New Contact in MYOB as per Flex Catering.
4. Order Status in Flex Catering = Sale Type in MYOB (Flex Catering – MYOB):
– Approved = Order
– Invoiced = Invoice
– Pending/Quote orders are not imported to MYOB
5. If order is imported to MYOB, it will not allow to import this same order again (Ticked as Imported to MYOB in Flex Catering). If order is edited in Flex Catering, it removes this tick and allows to update (re-import) this order into MYOB.
6. Manually added Orders in MYOB may not be imported/updated by Flex Catering.
7. Invoice(s) in MYOB can not be updated via API. Flex Catering will be able to import Invoice sales type, but not update existing Invoices. Flex Catering can only update existing sale type Orders and Quote.
8. This is how the integration handles Payment:
– If new Order, it will import the order to MYOB with its respective payment (if any).
– If there is no payment in MYOB, it will update payment as per Flex Catering.
– If partial payment exists in MYOB (manually entered in MYOB), it will update the order, ignore payment from Flex Catering and keep payment as per MYOB.
– If order is Fully Paid in MYOB, order can’t be updated in MYOB from Flex Catering (You need to remove payment in MYOB first if you want to update this specific order).
– These rules do not apply to Invoice sale type once Invoice sale type can not be updated via API.
9. Delivery fee (and Extra Delivery Fee) in Flex Catering is passed as line item in MYOB.
10. Discount added in Flex Catering is passed as line item in MYOB.
11. Ticks next to the orders in the order list:
– Green tick: Successfully imported into MYOB.
– Yellow tick: It was successfully imported but has been edited since. It can be re-imported.
– Red tick: failed to import.