1. The Customer reconciliation between the two systems is done by the Contact and Company. Flex Catering will create both customer and its respective company in Quickbooks. The order will display the customer and and its company for the billing details.
Note: Customer/Company relationship will not be updated on subsequent imports. Other details will update as per order.
2. Quickbooks can’t have duplicated Customer and Company name. They MUST be unique.
3. On each import you will be prompted with a mapping screen that allows you to match your contacts and products in Flex Catering to your respective ones in Quickbooks. If no contact or product is mapped, a new one will be created in Quickbooks.
4. After the import is initiated, Orders can take a few minutes to show in Quickbooks. We recommend importing in batches of up to 10 orders per import.
5. Status Matching:
Flex Catering Quickbooks
6. Payment Integration:
7. Ticks next to each orders in the order list:
Note: If order is imported to Quickbooks, it will not allow to import this same order again (Green Tick in Flex Catering order list).
8. Delivery fee passes to Quickbooks as line item in order.
9. Discount passes to Quickbooks as line item in order.
10. Imported Voided Orders in Quickbooks: If an order is voided in Quickbooks and re-imported from Flex, the order will become active again and gets updated on import.
11. Same as item 10 above applies to Customer and Company.